Let me introduce you to your latest party trick. Your friends are going to think you are the next Einstein of baking but in reality this dessert took you no more than 5 minutes to throw together. While it was in the oven, you ran around picking up random socks that had been there for who knows how many days while throwing things in overflowing drawers of doom. You guests will comment on how pristine your house is…. if only they really knew. The hardest thing about this recipe is ensuring you don’t eat it all before your guest get there.
I promise, this ones a keeper.
I created this recipe right within T-minus 10 minutes before I had to be upstairs brushing little teeth and chasing around a naked peach. No, my 6-year-old doesn’t still run around naked. I have no clue what you’re talking about. I do however know that I do my best thinking under pressure because this idea came in faster than the time it takes for the oven to preheat. Which is pretty darn quick.
You now those 7 Layer Magic Bars? Yeah, take that but remove the hard crust and encompass all the chocolatey coconut goodness in a blondie base.
Yup, you’re welcome. Now start planning a shin dig so that you can make these babies and impress all your friends. Or just make them to impress your mouth. Your choice.
IF YOU DECIDE TO MAKE THIS OR ONE OF MY MANY OTHER RECIPES, PLEASE DO SHARE YOUR CREATION ON INSTAGRAM BY TAGGING #AHEALTHYHARMONY @AHEALTHYHARMONY. YOUR SUPPORT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME AND I’D LOVE TO SHOW YOU MINE!
Vegan Magic Blondie Bars
- 1/2 cup Coconut Butter melted
- 1/4 cup Cashew Butter
- 1 Flax Egg
- 1/2 cup Coconut Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 cup Almond Flour
- 2 tbsp Coconut Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tso Salt
- 1/4 cup Chopped Pecans
- 1/4 cup Chopped Pecans
- 1/4 cup Shredded Coconut
- 1/4 cup Mini Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 cup Chopped Dark Chocolate /alt use more chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup Full Fat Coconut Milk
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease an 8x8 baking pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, make the base by adding all the wet ingredients into the bowl and mix until combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and stir to combine. Pour the batter into the prepared baking dish and pat down until even.
- Sprinkle the toppings (except the milk) over the base until completely covered and press them down lightly. Drizzle over the coconut milk.
- Bake for 30-33 minutes or until the outside is golden and a toothpick comes out clean. Let it sit for 20-30 minutes to set and then enjoy!