Let me introduce you to brownie’s superior cousin. Her name is blondie and she’s everything you’d ever want in life and more. Especially since she’s gluten-free, vegan and more importantly, very low in sugar!
The thing is, it’s pretty hard not to pick sides. You’re either a brownie fan or a blondie fan and you can act like they’re equal but they’re clearly not. Have you seen these babies?! Guaranteed you can’t tell me they don’t look magical with a straight face.
They are straight PERFECTION! Here’s why – 9 ingredients. That’s it. 9-ingredients and less than 30 minutes from first thoughts to mouth watering satisfying. Add in the fact that they have good for you ingredients like sugar-free cashew butter (try to find it in stores – you can’t) and clean protein powder that won’t make your stomach hate you… you got yourself a winning snackage.
Dying to tell everyone you made this recipe and loved it?? Don’t forget to share a picture and tag @thekellykathleen so that I can profess my love to you and re-share it for all to see!
Vegan Chocolate Chunk Blondies
- 1 Flax Egg, 1 tbsp ground flax + 2 tbsp water – let sit for 5-10 minutes
- 1/3 cup Unsweetened Applesauce
- 1/4 cup Cashew Butter I like using Georgia Grinder (code; kellyk)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 1 serving Nuzest USA Vanilla Probiotic Protein (code: thekellykathleen)
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 Raspbery Chocolate Bar, Chopped Up, I used Jojo's
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Bake in a greased baking dish (I used a bread pan) for 20 minutes.
There may be affiliate links in this post! By purchasing a product I recommend, I may receive a small compensation. Remember peeps- I’m real AF and would only recommend products I absolutely love and use myself. Thank you for supporting me in my realness- you make my LIFE!