My job in life is not to bore you with words but more so to encourage you occupy your mouth delicious recipes… like this one.
So, whatcha waiting for?
Just kidding! Kind of.
There really isn’t much to say about this latte other than to plead you to make it. I created it when I was craving a really warming and comforting drink and it absolutely fit the bill. Since then, I’ve made it as an iced beverage and it was just as good! I can see many summer days basking in the summer sun ( using sunblock!!!) with one of these in hand.
In fact, I think I’ll go make one right now and I highly suggest you do too!
Dying to tell everyone you made this recipe and loved it?? Don’t forget to share a picture and tag @thekellykathleen so that I can profess my love to you and re-share it for all to see!
Toffee Nut Latte⠀⠀
Nutty, sweet, creamy and just the right amount of bliss – this Toffee Nut Latte is everything you didn't know you needed!
- 1 cup plant-based milk, warmed⠀ or 6oz mylk + 2oz espresso for a caffinated drink
- 1 tsp maca powder⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- 1 tsp almond butter⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ I prefer Georgia Grinders because it's sugar free
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- honey or maple to taste⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- 1 scoop collagen I used @ancientnutrition (code: kellyk) *optional⠀⠀⠀⠀
Whisk together and enjoy!
There may be affiliate links in this post! By purchasing a product I recommend, I may receive a small compensation. Remember peeps- I’m real AF and would only recommend products I absolutely love and use myself. Thank you for supporting me in my realness- you make my LIFE!