Full disclosure, this recipe was inspired by the lovely @naturally.sar single-serve protein cookie which is freaking glorious, and I 10/10 recommend you try it!
Since I loved her version so much you know I HAD to recreate my own using my favorite protein powders from Nuzest. As always, feel free to use my code: thekellykathleen to save money, but totally no pressure if you don’t want to! It’s just there if ya want it.
Anyway, I was stunned. Shocked. Amazed. at how good this recipe turned out!
Full of rich chocolate and creamy peanut butter it’s like all my wildest dreams come true. Think warm Reese’s that’s actually good for you? Sign me up.
Plus, all you have to do is mix your ingredients, bake them for ten-ish minutes, and add your toppings. Then, pour yourself a glass of milk or hot coffee and dig in.
You might want to keep the oven on for seconds.
Dying to tell everyone you made this recipe and loved it?? Don’t forget to share a picture and tag @thekellykathleen so that I can profess my love to you and re-share it for all to see!
Single Serve Chocolate PB Protein Cookie (V)
- 1 tbsp Nuzest's Probiotic Vanilla Protein (code: thekellykathleen)
- 1 tbsp All-Purpose Flour or gluten-free alternative
- 2 tbsp Cacao Powder
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Peanut Butter + extra for topping
- 3 tbsp Plant-Based Milk I used soy
- 1-2 tbsp Chocolate Chips I used sugar-free chips!
- Mix it all together and form it into a cookie shape with your hands.
- Bake at 350 for 10-11 minutes. * if you want it to look like mine, stir in half the chocolate chips.
- Lather on a little extra peanut butter after you form your cookie then sprinkle on the rest of the chocolate chips on top of the pb.
There may be affiliate links in this post! By purchasing a product I recommend, I may receive a small compensation. Remember peeps- I’m real AF and would only recommend products I absolutely love and use myself. Thank you for supporting me in my realness- you make my LIFE!