Think you can’t make a single muffin? THINK AGAIN. Oh yes, we did this. And by this, I mean you now have a single serve blueberry muffin recipe that’s vegan, low fat and gluten-free for you to whip up at your sweet tooth’s every whim.
Gosh, we are so nice to our sweet tooth. Don’t ya think?
For this super simple recipe, you’ll only need a handful of ingredients including my tried and true – Nuzest Clean Lean Protein (code: thekellykathleen but you already knew that, didn’t you!), oat flour which can be gluten-free or not, applesauce or oil- whatever fits your needs and a few other minimal ingredients.
It’s really as simple as that!
Dying to tell everyone you made this recipe and loved it?? Don’t forget to share a picture and tag @thekellykathleen so that I can profess my love to you and re-share it for all to see!
Single Serve Blueberry Muffin
- 3 tbsp Oat Flour, GF If Needed
- 1 tbsp Nuzest Probiotic Vanilla Clean Lean Protein (code thekellkathleen)
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup, This recipe isn't sweet so add a tsp or two of granulated sugar or swap the apple sauce for more maple
- 1 tbsp Unsweetened Applesauce, Alternately Use Melted Coconut Oil
- 1/2 tsp Ground Flaxseed
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla Extract *Optional
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Ground Cinnamon *Optional
- 1 tbsp Frozen Blueberries, Can Use Fresh – Just Lower the Cooking Time!
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F and line a muffin tin with a single liner. *See notes below for an air fryer version.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a medium bowl except for your blueberries.
- Once combined, add in the blueberries with a spatula.
- Transfer your muffin batter into the prepared liner and bake for 12 minutes.
- Let cool for a few minutes before enjoying!
There may be affiliate links in this post! By purchasing a product I recommend, I may receive a small compensation. Remember peeps- I’m real AF and would only recommend products I absolutely love and use myself. Thank you for supporting me in my realness- you make my LIFE!