I feel like I owe you guys a REALLY big apology. I’ve been creating recipes for you for just about six months. That’s six months of sweets- breads, waffles, cookies… so many cookies, bundt cakes and my newest love; scones. I have yet to write up a recipe for pancakes.
I honestly cannot apologize enough for this blasphemy. I eat pancakes WEEKLY. That’s nearly 25 opportunities to write up a post for you. 25 missed opportunities.
I AM SO SORRY.
Let me remedy that horrible mishap right this second.
I present you with the easiest vegan pancake recipe around. These guys don’t get super fluffy but they are beyond tasty!
To give these guys an extra protein boost, I used an entire serving of my favorite vegan protein powder! I’m all about adding in protein where I can because Imma be honest… I’ve been slacking on the protein front. We all go through phases and this one for me is well… a little less protein friendly. That’s why I’m all about adding protein to baked goods, smoothies and these pancakes!!
I only talk about products I really love and stand behind. Nuzest is a company I just adore. Their Just Natural and Rich Chocolate are my two favorite proteins AND they are both wonderful to make pancakes with.
Actually, I made a chocolate mint milkshake the other day with Nuzest protein and just about died from tastiness. Maybe I’ll write up a recipe for that ish because it was GOOD.
Sorry- squirrel moment.
I’ll stop gushing about my love for Nuzest but if you are interested in getting in on this deliciousness- my code ‘ahealthyharmony’ will save you a whopping 15% at checkout. Pretty much worth it guys.
IF YOU DECIDE TO MAKE THIS OR ONE OF MY MANY OTHER RECIPES, PLEASE DO SHARE YOUR CREATION ON INSTAGRAM BY TAGGING #AHEALTHYHARMONY @AHEALTHYHARMONY. YOUR SUPPORT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME AND I’D LOVE TO SHOW YOU MINE!
Simple Vegan Pancakes
- 1/2 cup Oat Flour
- 1/2 large Banana
- 1 serving Nuzest Just Natural Protein 'ahealthyharmony' saves you 15%
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 3 tbsp Almond Butter
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- pinch of Salt
- 3/4 cup Dairy-Free Milk
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the ingredients until just combined. Set aside.
- Heat a medium sauce pan over medium low heat. Grease it with cooking spray or a teaspoon of coconut oil.
- Once the pan is hot, pour 1/4 cup scoops of batter on to the pan and let them cook for 2-3 minutes or until they become nice and bubbly. Flip and continue to cook for 2-3 minutes or until done.
- Top with whatever you please! I chose more almond butter, mashed raspberries and a drizzle of date syrup.