Indulge in a delectable vegan delight with these irresistible cookies packed full of crushed pretzels, dairy-free chocolate, and gooey salted caramel centers. With only a handful of ingredients, these plant-based treats are sure to satisfy your sweet and salty cravings.
Hey there, my cookie-loving friends! You are in for an absolute treat today, and I couldn’t be more excited to share it with you. I’m talking about the kind of cookies that are so good they’ll make you want to do a happy dance – the Vegan Salted Caramel Pretzel Chocolate Chip Cookies. Believe me when I say these cookies are nothing short of a taste sensation that will have you reaching for seconds (and maybe even thirds).
Imagine a cookie that’s a perfect blend of sweet and salty, a symphony of flavors that will make your taste buds sing with joy. These cookies are all that and more. With a gooey caramel center, the satisfying crunch of crushed pretzels, and the melt-in-your-mouth delight of dairy-free chocolate chips, they’re a heavenly combination that you won’t be able to resist.
But these cookies aren’t just about indulgence; they’re a testament to the beauty of vegan baking. Whether you’ve embraced a plant-based lifestyle or you’re just looking to expand your cookie horizons, these treats are a delicious way to do it.
So, let’s not waste any more time – grab your favorite apron, roll up your sleeves, and join me in the kitchen as we embark on a cookie-making adventure that’s sure to leave you with a smile on your face.
Things to note
Before we dive into the baking fun, there’s an essential tip I want to share with you. To achieve the perfect cookie, it’s crucial to chill the dough before baking. This step ensures that the cookies hold their glorious shape, and the flavors meld together beautifully. Skipping the chilling step can lead to cookies that spread too much in the oven, and we definitely want to avoid that. So, after mixing up the dough, pop it in the fridge for at least 30 minutes (or, if you can wait, overnight).
Now, let’s get back to the deliciousness – we’ve got cookies to bake!
Looking for more cookie recipes? Try these:
Marshmallow Stuffed Nutter Butter Cookies
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Lemon Cheesecake Cookies
Vegan Brown Butter Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Vegan Pumpkin Spice S’mores Cookies Recipe
Easy Vegan Snickerdoodle Cookies
Vegan Cookies and Cream Cookies
Mini Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich
Leave a review and connect with me
I can’t wait for you to try these Vegan Salted Caramel Pretzel Chocolate Chip Cookies and experience the joy of baking them for yourself. But here’s the icing on the cookie (pun intended): I want to hear all about your cookie adventures. Did you add a unique spin to this recipe? Did you bake them for a special occasion or just a cozy night in? Share your stories, thoughts, and even photos in the comments section below.
Stay in the loop by following me on social media, where you’ll find more mouthwatering recipes, kitchen tips, and sneak peeks into my baking world. And when you whip up a batch of these cookies and proudly display them on social media, don’t forget to tag me @thekellykathleen. I absolutely love seeing your creations and connecting with fellow food enthusiasts!
Now, with your apron on and your ingredients ready, it’s time to dive into the world of baking these scrumptious cookies. Let’s create some delicious memories together! Happy baking!
Salted Caramel Pretzel Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/2 cup dairy-free butter
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar sugar packed
- 1/4 cup plant-based milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup crushed pretzels + 6 for topping
- 1/2 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- 12 dairy-free caramels
- In the bowl of your electric mixture, cream the butter and sugar together until smooth. Add in the plant-based milk and vanilla extract and whisk once more.
- Next, add in the flour, baking soda and salt. Stir to combine. Add in the crushed pretzels and chocolate chips and lightly stir in the ingredients until the dough is just combined.
- Prep a baking sheet by lining it with parchment paper and set it next to your bowl. Divide the batter evenly into 6 parts, using your hands, roll the dough into balls and place them on the baking sheet. Chill the dough for at least 30 minutes in your refrigerator.
- While the dough is chilling, preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Once preheated, pull the cookie dough out of the fridge and “stuff” each cookie with two caramels each. I did so by forming an indent with my thumb then reformed the cookie to hold together.
- Bake the cookies for 16-18 minutes. Let them cool for 10 minutes before enjoying!
In full transparency, please note that this blog post may contain affiliate links. However, rest assured that all opinions expressed are entirely my own, and I only recommend products that I genuinely love and believe in. Your support through these links helps me continue to create valuable content for you.