I know, I know. Snickerdoodle cookies are typically reserved for the holiday season.
BUT, I love them so much, I decided to make a snickerdoodle cookie perfect for all of fall and winter holidays.
Embrace your basic bitch, because I’m bringing you a Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Cookie. Oh my god you guys, I don’t know why I didn’t do this sooner!
The warm cinnamon flavors and sweet sugar complement the pumpkin so well. This might be my favorite cookie ever, and that’s saying a lot!
Even better, it’s vegan, can be made gluten-free, and is a single-serving for those moments when you just need a single sweet treat instead of an entire pan.
To make this recipe, preheat your oven, and combine the sugar and pumpkin pie seasoning. Then, combine the rest of the ingredients in a large bowl. Next, roll the dough into a ball, and roll the ball into the sugar mixture. Make sure the dough is completely coated!
Pat the dough out slightly to form your cookie, and bake it for 17-19 minutes. While you’re waiting, pour yourself a cup of coffee, and enjoy!
Dying to tell everyone you made this recipe and loved it?? Don’t forget to share a picture and tag @thekellykathleen so that I can profess my love to you and re-share it for all to see!
Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Cookie
- 1 tbsp flax meal
- 1 tbsp of milk
- 3 tbsp pumpkin purée
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 scoop plant-based collagen * optional
- 1/8 tsp cream of tartar
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tbsp + 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp + 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie seasoning
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, add the 1 tbsp of sugar and 1 tsp pumpkin pie seasoning.
- In a large bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients – the batter will be thick!
- Roll the dough into a ball and roll the ball into the sugar mixture. You’ll really want to play with the dough to make sure it’s completely coated.
- Pat out the dough slightly – cookie should be an inch or so thick – and place it on a parchment lined baking sheet to bake for 17-19 minutes.
There may be affiliate links in this post! By purchasing a product I recommend, I may receive a small compensation. Remember peeps- I’m real AF and would only recommend products I absolutely love and use myself. Thank you for supporting me in my realness- you make my LIFE!