I don’t know why it has taken me so long to figure out that pumpkin baked oats should be a regular thing in my life. I’m really sorry for the delay. Honestly, it wasn’t on purpose.
The thing is, I’m not a huge fan of baked oatmeal. It’s really hard to get the right consistency and you have to wait so long for them to cook which is like chewing your toes off. It’s pretty much torture.
I’m doing a really good job selling you on this recipe, aren’t I? Whoops.
The thing is, I wouldn’t post a recipe unless I thought it was worth your time and this one… IS.
Creamy oats on the inside with a brownie texture on the outside. Packed full of veggies, protein and pumpkin pie spices. This one is just good.
IF YOU DECIDE TO MAKE THIS OR ONE OF MY MANY OTHER RECIPES, PLEASE DO SHARE YOUR CREATION ON INSTAGRAM BY TAGGING #AHEALTHYHARMONY @AHEALTHYHARMONY. YOUR SUPPORT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME AND I’D LOVE TO SHOW YOU MINE!
Pumpkin Pie Baked Oatmeal
- 1/3 cup GF Oats
- 1/4 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/4 cup Frozen Riced Cauliflower
- 1/2 cup Dairy-Free Milk
- 1/2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 serving Nuzest Just Natural Protein ahealthyharmony saves you 15%
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a oven safe small dish, mix together all the ingredients until well combined.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Top with whatever you'd like! I topped mine with a drizzle of maple syrup, cashew milk and nuts.