These no-bake cookie dough balls taste like the real deal with the added bonus of being a protein packed snack
Do you have ten minutes? Do you want a snack?
This recipe is for you!! I’m kind of all about minimal ingredient recipes these days and this recipe is proving to be no different. Anything under 10 ingredients and I’m sold. Anything that can be made from start to finish in under 10 minutes is even better.
AKA this recipe is a WINNER
All you need is a big bowl and a little elbow grease! You start with a high quality source of plant-based protein goodness. In this case, I used Nuzest Just Natural protein which has pea protein isolate being it’s only ingredient. My kind of protein powder, you know? No junk, fillers or sweeteners. Just protein. I highly recommend this protein. In fact, it’s the only one I use! If you want to get on the Nuzest train too, ‘ahealthyharmony’ at checkout will be your friend. Scouts honor!
After you have your protein all squared away, it really is just fluff stuff. A high quality nut or seed butter, pumpkin puree and any other goodies you’d like to add to it!
Remember how I said I’m all about the minimal ingredients?
Apparently I’m all about the minimal steps too.
PS: If you decided to coat this cookie dough goodness in the optional glaze, you’ll realize it’s really not optional!
If you decide to make this or one of my many other recipes, please do share your creation on Instagram by tagging #ahealthyharmony @ahealthyharmony. Your support means the world to me and I’d love to show you mine!
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 1 servings Nuzest Just Natural Protein *ahealthyharmony saves you $$$
- 1/4 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 6 tbsp Cashew Butter
- 1 tsp Coconut Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Splash of Vanilla Extract
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- 1 tbsp Dairy-Free Mini Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 cup Dark Chocolate (optional)
- 1/2 tsp Chocolate Oil (optional)
- Lay a small square of parchment paper out and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add all the ingredients (except for the last two) and mix well.
- Form into 2 massive balls or 6-8 miniature ones and place them on the parchment paper.
- Transfer the balls to the freezer to set for 5-10 minutes.
- In a small microwave safe bowl, add the chocolate and the coconut oil. Melt for 30 seconds, stir and continue heating in 15 second increments until fully melted. (it should only take 15-20 seconds extra)
- Spoon the chocolate over the rolled balls. Best kept in the fridge.