Pizza Pancakes are a thing and if they aren’t a thing in your life…. well, that’s just sad.
I based this recipe off my 5-Ingredient Pancakes recipe which is PERF but honestly? I just really didn’t want orange pancakes. Seriously. That’s the only reason why I changed things.
Eating good (in the neighborhood) doesn’t have to be complicated! Find something that works and just make minor changes for a new take on deliciousness.
For this ‘pizza’ I topped half with Soom Halva Spread and the other half with peanut butter.
AKA this combo will be happening again. Like soon.
This recipe makes two pancakes so I topped the other one with dairy-free yogurt, berries,
I’d love to see what combos you guys come up with! Remember to tag @ahealthyharmony when you do 🙂
IF YOU DECIDE TO MAKE THIS OR ONE OF MY MANY OTHER RECIPES, PLEASE DO SHARE YOUR CREATION ON INSTAGRAM BY TAGGING #AHEALTHYHARMONY @AHEALTHYHARMONY. YOUR SUPPORT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME AND I’D LOVE TO SHOW YOU MINE!
- 1/2 cup Chickpea Flour
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Apple Sauce
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/2 tbsp Baking Powder
- 1 whole Egg //alt. use flax egg
- Heat a medium skillet over medium-high heat.
- Whisk together the ingredients in a small bowl while the skillet is heating.
- Once the skillet is warm, spray with cooking spray before slowly pouring half the batter in the center of the skillet. With a spatula, evenly spread the batter out into a circle.
- Turn the heat down to low and let the pancake cook until bubbly. Flip and continue to cook for another 2-3 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Cut your ‘pizza’ and top with whatever toppings you’d like!
There may be affiliate links in this post! By purchasing a product I recommend, I may receive a small compensation. Remember peeps- I’m real AF and would only recommend products I absolutely love and use myself. Thank you for supporting me in my realness- you make my LIFE!