I read somewhere that you are what you eat. I’m making an attempt to eat more waffles as waffles are just pancakes with abs….. and I want abs.
Ha! Okay, not really. Been there done that and I can tell you, waffles taste much better when there are no concerns about abs being involved.
I am concerned that you haven’t made this yet though… it’s essentially everything you’d want from a waffle. Sweet, savory, fluffy and with a little chewy bite… you can thank me now or later. It’s really all the same to me.
For this recipe, I used a Freedom Bar. If you read my post about on My Favorite Bars and
Now, what are you waiting for? Get to waffling!
IF YOU DECIDE TO MAKE THIS OR ONE OF MY MANY OTHER RECIPES, PLEASE DO SHARE YOUR CREATION ON INSTAGRAM BY TAGGING #AHEALTHYHARMONY @AHEALTHYHARMONY. YOUR SUPPORT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME AND I’D LOVE TO SHOW YOU MINE!
Peanut Butter Date Waffles
- 1 Egg + 1 Egg White
- 2 tbsp Coconut Flour
- 2 tbsp Almond Milk
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- pinch of Salt
- 2 tbsp Peanut Butter
- 1/2 Peanut Butter Freedom Bar chopped
- Whisk all the ingredients together except for the last two.
- Once combined, add in the peanut butter and Freedom bar, fold in and let sit to thicken.
- While your batter is thickening, turn on your waffle iron and let it preheat.
- Spray your waffle iron liberally with cooking spray once heated. Pour the batter onto the waffle iron and spread it out as best as possible.
- Close the lid and let it cook for 5-7 minutes or until your preferred doneness.
There may be affiliate links in this post! By purchasing a product I recommend, I may receive a small compensation. Remember peeps- I’m real AF and would only recommend products I absolutely love and use myself. Thank you for supporting me in my realness- you make my LIFE!