I was talking to Cody recently about how overwhelmed I am will all these new technology updates. I realize how old that makes me sound. I’ve come to the conclusion that I am indeed OLD AF. I’m cool with it.
That being said, all these new technology updates (reel… I’m looking at you) is making me feel really reminiscent of days when things were a bit simpler. You know, when the dinner conversation was about Becky flirting with bobby at the middle school dance vs Becky posting a TikTok showing a little too much skin for Bobby’s benefit. I seriously shutter at what I’m going to have to police when my kids are a little older 😅
ANYWAY – this pizza is one that I came up with when thinking of simpler times. I remember getting REAL excited on the RARE occasion my mama would order a flat crust pepperoni Pizza Hut pizza with a dessert pizza on the side. My sister and I would think she was the best mama ever… I mean, she totally was!!
When Cody and I dug into our little pizzas, we were instantly transported back to a time when TLC was still chasing waterfalls and acne was the worst of our problems. I highly recommend!
IF YOU DECIDE TO MAKE THIS OR ONE OF MY MANY OTHER RECIPES, PLEASE DO SHARE YOUR CREATION ON INSTAGRAM BY TAGGING #thekellykathleen @thekellykathleen. YOUR SUPPORT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME AND I’D LOVE TO SHOW YOU MINE!
Peanut Butter Cinnamon Streusel Pizza
- 2 small pizza crusts
- 3 tbsp peanut butter Georgia Gingers is a winner! (code: kellyk)
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar use sugar alt for low sugar option
- 1/4 cup vegan butter
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar *see notes
- 1 tsp dairy-free milk
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F. Lay your pizza crusts on a baking sheet. Spread 1.5 tbsp of pb on each crust. Set them aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together the oats, oat flour, sugar, butter, cinnamon and salt. Crumble the mixture over both crusts. Bake for 15 minutes.
- While the pizza is baking, whisk together the last two ingredients. Drizzle over the pizzas and enjoy warm!
There may be affiliate links in this post! By purchasing a product I recommend, I may receive a small compensation. Remember peeps- I’m real AF and would only recommend products I absolutely love and use myself. Thank you for supporting me in my realness- you make my LIFE!