These oatmeal cookies are PURE BLISS. We’ll let raisins have their time and place but that place ain’t here!! These vegan and gluten free cookies are filled with nothing but chocolate and happiness.
This recipe is TOO easy – like, so easy that you’ll want to make them on the weekly. The good news is 1) AIN’T NO PROBLEM WITH THAT! 2) you can triple the batch and freeze some for your all you nomming needs. No need to whip out the mixer every time you get a little hankering for some chocolate in your life.
To make these, you’ll need only a handful of ingredients and one bowl! You’ll start by whisking together the butter and sugar, adding in the rest of the wet ingredients and whisking them up until they’re all happy and living their best life. You’ll add in the rest of the ingredients and stir until JUST combined.
Now, you can make them jumbo or you can make them bitty. Just make sure to adjust the timing accordingly. The timing marked below is for 12 large cookies. If you are going to make smaller cookies, take off at least 5 minutes. We want these babies to be soft and gooey – no over-baked cookies here mmk??
Dying to tell everyone you made this recipe and loved it?? Don’t forget to share a picture and tag @thekellykathleen so that I can profess my love to you and re-share it for all to see!
Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
- 1/4 cup dairy free butter
- 1/2 cup cashew butter such as georgia grinders (code: kellyk)
- 1 cup sugar of choice I used part monkfruit, part cane
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup dairy free milk
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup choco chips
- preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. In a large bowl, whisk together all the wet ingredients before folding in the dry. Divide the batter into 12 large cookies and bake on a cookies sheet until done. About 15 minutes – do not over bake!!
There may be affiliate links in this post! By purchasing a product I recommend, I may receive a small compensation. Remember peeps- I’m real AF and would only recommend products I absolutely love and use myself. Thank you for supporting me in my realness- you make my LIFE!