This three layered No-Bake Biscoff Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars is the perfect refreshing sweet and tangy indulgent dessert! The first layer of Biscoff cookies pairs perfectly with the tangy layer of vegan cream cheese and pumpkin puree. Topped with the vegan whipped topping, it’s really the perfect dessert!
WHAT IS A NO-BAKE BISCOFF PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE BAR?
The short answer: PERFECTION!
The long answer: These bars consist of three vegan sweet and tangy layers that are filled with warming flavors, require no baking and only require a handful on ingredients.
The first layer is a combination of Biscoff cookies, melted butter and melted Biscoff spread.
The second layer is biscoff spread, vegan cream cheese and pumpkin puree.
Finally the third layer, prepared vegan whipped topping.
HOW TO ASSEMBLE THESE NO-BAKE BARS:
It really is a simple as one, two three…
Layer one –
- You’ll place the ingredients in your food processor and pulse until the three ingredients resemble a course crumb.
- Press the crumbs into the bottom of a prepared parchment lined baking sheet and set it in the fridge while you move onto the next layer.
Layer two –
- In the already dirtied food processes, pulse the biscoff spread, pumpkin puree and cream cheese together until fully combined. You might need to scrape down the sides a few times.
- Carefully pour the mixture on top of the first layer and spread it out evenly.
- Now, place the dish back in your refrigerator for at least two hours to set.
- Ensure your whipped topping has defrosted before working with it. Once it’s still chilled but not frozen, spread it over the top of the first two layers. Slice and serve immediately!
HOW TO GET FLUFFY WHIPPED TOPPING
Scoop the whipped topping out of the container into a large bowl. Whisk the whipped topping until it resembles a light and fluffy texture.
CAN I MAKE THESE CHEESECAKE BARS BEFOREHAND?
You absolutely can! In fact, I think these bars are better the next day.
WHAT ABOUT STORING THESE BISCOFF PUMPKIN BARS?
Once the bars have fully set and the whipped topping has been spread on top, cut the bars into squares and place them in an air tight container, being careful to not mess with the whipped topping.
You can keep these cheesecake bars in the fridge for up to 5 days.
OTHER THANKSGIVING INSPIRED RECIPES:
- Vegan Pecan Pie Bars
- Mini Vegan Pecan Pie Bites
- Mini Pumpkin Spice Sweet Rolls
- Vegan Pumpkin Pastry Twists
- Cinnamon Apple Crescent Rolls
No-Bake Biscoff Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
- 1 8.8oz package Biscoff Cookies
- 1/4 cup vegan butter melted
- 1/4 cup biscoff spread melted
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 7oz container vegan cream cheese
- 1/4 cup biscoff spread use 1/2 cup for a sweeter vs tangy dessert
- 1 container of vegan whipped topping placed in your fridge to soften
- Line a 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper and set it to the side.
- In a food processor, blitz the cookies until they all broken up. Pour in the melted butter and biscoff spread and pulse until the cookies combine with the liquids.
- Press the crumb mixture into bottom of the 8×8 baking dish and place it in your refrigerator to chill.
- Moving onto the cheesecake layer, add of the ingredients into the same food processor and blitz it until the mixture is silky smooth.
- Carefully scoop the cheesecake mixture onto the prepared crust, being mindful that the crust hasn’t set up yet.
- Place the baking dish back in your refrigerator for at least 2-3 hours (or overnight!) to chill and firm up.
- After the dessert has chilled, top your cheesecake bars with the vegan whipped topping, slice and enjoy!