I wish I had something really witty to say about this mini cookie skillet buuuut I don’t. In fact, I’m feeling a little bit under the weather. The only thing I can fathom doing right now is making a body imprint on the couch….. for an infinite number of days.
It’s safe to say this hyper active and wanna be over achiever is feeling pretty crummy.
If I’m completely honest, even this deliciously fudgey festive cookie isn’t doing it for me. I really want toast and vegan butter so I’m probably the last person that should tell you how good this cookie really is.
Can you just trust me that it’s good? Because it is.
Also, those scoops of vegan ice cream that you see on top look optional…. BUT THEY AREN’T.
Happy baking friends!
IF YOU DECIDE TO MAKE THIS OR ONE OF MY MANY OTHER RECIPES, PLEASE DO SHARE YOUR CREATION ON INSTAGRAM BY TAGGING #AHEALTHYHARMONY @AHEALTHYHARMONY. YOUR SUPPORT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME AND I’D LOVE TO SHOW YOU MINE!
Molasses Cookie Skillet
- 1 tbsp Molasses
- 1 tbsp Date Syrup alt use maple syrup
- 2 tbsp Pumpkin Puree
- 1 tbsp Flaxmeal
- 5 tbsp Almond Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/8 tsp Cinnamon, Ginger, Nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a small (4 inch) skillet or ramekin with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a small bowl, stir together the ingredients.
- Pour the batter into your prepared skillet and bake for 12 minutes.
- Top with dairy-free vanilla ice cream.