It’s that time of month again! The one where I tell you all the things I’ve been using like crazy and hope that you go buy them yourself so that we can use them like crazy together… aka the best time of the month! 100% honesty: I debated whether or not I wanted to continue doing these but Instagram told me they loved them so HERE. WE. ARE. I hope you like all the goodies!
1) Bareminerals Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30 (in natural) – Remember four moons and a sun ago when I asked Instagram to send me some moisturizers recommendations that were not oil based? Yeah… you all were super unhealthful. #justsayin’ Good thing my friends at Ulta are way more helpful (aka want all my money) and gave me a great recommendation! I bought this tinted moisturizer about 4 weeks ago and it’s safe to say I won’t wear anything else. No need for foundation or concealer. I use this + a little mascara and I’m out the door!
2) Sun Bum Cool Down Spray – Your girl is always on the struggle bus when it comes to the sun but as I am pregnant, I’m essentially taking up the entire struggle bus. I found this spray (while at Ulta, I’m telling you.. they steal my money) and it has been a life saver. I’m really sensitive to textures on my skin, anything that’s sticky is a no-go. This spray has zero stick factor ALTHOUGH it does has a smell (that I really like!) so buyer be warned.
3) Earthwise Deluxe Collapsible Reusable Bags – I’d be lying if I told you that I just bought these reusable bags… I think I bought them 2 years ago. I’ve decided they can still count for June because I just bought my mom and myself some more last week! That counts right? RIGHT. Anyway, they’re reusable… obviously but they are also insulated AND are in a box shape. Isn’t it annoying when you get home to melted frozen goods and crushed produce? These bags (boxes?) prevent that problem! They color and patterns are awful but I’m buying groceries with them… not trying to be a pageant queen mmk?
4) Cast Iron Grill Pan – It’s grillin’ SZN!!!! Low key can’t stand when people can’t type out season. Seriously, it’s not that hard…
Anyway! It’s grilling season which is one of my favorite seasons of the year BUT sometimes you really just don’t want to go stand in the heat and grill shiz. You feel me? I prefer standing in my air conditioned house while using this grill pan. Buy one, you’ll thank me.
5) Vitamix Blender – Nothing new here. I’ve been obsessed with my Vitamix since the beginning of time but I have a new appreciation for it now that the sun has finally decided to show up. The Vitamix can do it ALL and while the price tag is PRICEY, it’s 100% worth it.
6) Petal Pink Cruiser – Healthy Human does it again folks! They released FOUR new colors in their Charleston line and I’m so obsessed that I might be purchasing all of them. Might as in 100% yes. Thankful Cody doesn’t read these blogs… I’ll be using my discount code “ahealthy10” at checkout so if you are interested in buying some insulated goodness yourself, USE IT and save some cash!
7) Bloom Daily Planner – Alright, I know I’ve talked about this planner a million and a half times BUT I just had to purchase another one because I finished my last one. While doing so, I saw they made some amazing updates! AKA I couldn’t not tell you about it… right? Right! This planner single handedly helped me get my ish together. It is absolutely worth the $15 dollar price tag!
8) Natural Creamy Sunbutter – I go through nut/seed butter phases mmk? Last month (and every month, lets be honest) I was all about cashew butter (this one specifically) but this month I am all about sunflower seed butter! It has this unique richness that can’t be beat. Cody and I go through a jar within a week with no shame! I love both the crunchy and the creamy natural sunflower seed butter from Sunbutter. GET YO’SELF SOME.
There may be affiliate links in this post! By purchasing a product I recommend, I may receive a small compensation. Remember peeps- I’m real AF and would only recommend products I absolutely love and use myself. Thank you for supporting me in my realness- you make my LIFE!