These Healthy Cookie Dough Bars taste so good you’ll definitely be licking the spoon. But, unlike regular cookie dough, you won’t run the risk of contracting Salmonella. C’mon, I know when it comes to baking cookies you take your chances, too. Ain’t nobody got time to wait for them to bake!
Anyway, these bars are the easiest snack ever. No, really. All you have to do is mix your ingredients, press them into a pan, and let them chill. Literally. Then, after a half hour, they’re ready to go!
As always, I only recommend products I would fully stand behind. Since Nuzest is one of them – I have a code to share with you, my friends. THEKELLYKATHLEEN will save you 15% at checkout. Georgia Grinders is another company I could not recommend enough. When purchasing, feel free to use code KELLYK to save a percentage as well.
I know this is a small batch recipe, but I recommend making extra, because, trust me, they’ll go fast. Made with protein powder from Nuzest‘s pea protein, Georgia Grinders creamy cashew butter, sweet sugar-free chocolate chips, and flaky sea salt, I’ve got all your cravings covered.
Dying to tell everyone you made this recipe and loved it?? Don’t forget to share a picture and tag @thekellykathleen so that I can profess my love to you and re-share it for all to see!
Healthy Cookie Dough Bars (Small Batch!)
- 1/2 cup cashew butter
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
- 1 serving Vanilla Digestive Support Protein by Nuzest USA (code: thekellykathleen)
- 1/4 cup Oat Flour or almond flour
- 2 tbsp Coconut Flour
- 2 tbsp Mini Chocolate Chips I used sugar-free baking chips
- pinch of Flaky Salt
- In a large bowl, combine the ingredients except for the salt with a wooden spoon or spatula.
- Press the dough into an 4×4 dish and top with flakey sea salt.
- Chill for an hour before cutting into 4 bars.
- Keep in an air tight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
There may be affiliate links in this post! By purchasing a product I recommend, I may receive a small compensation. Remember peeps- I’m real AF and would only recommend products I absolutely love and use myself. Thank you for supporting me in my realness- you make my LIFE!