No words for these cuties other than DAYUM!
Don’t judge me, they’re really that good. Anything that has no-baked attached to it is always going to be high on my “like” list. The fact that these babies are high in protein, low in sugar + only have a handful of ingredients kind of make them the bees knees…. know what I mean?
This recipe… like all my other recipes (lets be honest) is extremely adaptable. You can swap out the cashew butter for a seed butter, remove the honey for a lower hypoglycemic options (I tried it with monk fruit and loved it), and you can add whatever add-ins you’d like… chocolate, it’s kind of a must.
To make them high in protein, I used my favorite pea protein (Nuzest) which also helped with the texture but if you’re anti upping the protein, you can leave it out!
I mean, if you want to be weird like that. 😉
You all know my love for Nuzest runs STRONG so I’d highly recommend it. If you’re new around here, Nuzest has the cleanest vegan protein on the market. The company is amazing and always goes above and beyond to make sure their products are the best of the best! Go ahead and give their proteins and other goods a glance on their website. To make the deal even sweeter, my code “ahealthyharmony” will save you 15% at check out. *insert all the yays!*
I know you’ll love these no-bake healthy breakfast cookies just as much as I do!
IF YOU DECIDE TO MAKE THIS OR ONE OF MY MANY OTHER RECIPES, PLEASE DO SHARE YOUR CREATION ON INSTAGRAM BY TAGGING #AHEALTHYHARMONY @AHEALTHYHARMONY. YOUR SUPPORT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME AND I’D LOVE TO SHOW YOU MINE!
Healthy Breakfast Cookies
- 1 cup Cashew Butter
- 1 cup GF Oats
- 1/2 serving Nuzest "Just Natural" Protein *optional
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 2 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Add all the ingredients to a medium size bowl and stir until combined! (it will take some muscle!)
- Divide the dough into 8 balls before flattening them slightly and placing them on a parchment lined plate.
- Sprinkle with optional sea salt, mini chocolate chips or whatever toppings you'd like before placing them in the fridge to set for an hour.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge or place in a resealable bag and store in the freezer. Remove from the freezer 20 minutes before you'd like to eat one!
There may be affiliate links in this post! By purchasing a product I recommend, I may receive a small compensation. Remember peeps- I’m real AF and would only recommend products I absolutely love and use myself. Thank you for supporting me in my realness- you make my LIFE!