Pretty sure this whole ‘giant cookie kick’ that I’m on is never going to stop and I’m not one bit mad about it!
I remade my Giant Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe (ironically I have yet to write the blog post for that one yet 😅) but swapped out a few ingredients to make this cookie unique and delicious enough for it’s own post!
For this recipe you’ll only need a handful of ingredients and honestly, the add-ins are endless. I love a recipe that leaves room for a little creativity!
IF YOU DECIDE TO MAKE THIS OR ONE OF MY MANY OTHER RECIPES, PLEASE DO SHARE YOUR CREATION ON INSTAGRAM BY TAGGING #thekellykathleen @thekellykathleen. YOUR SUPPORT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME AND I’D LOVE TO SHOW YOU MINE!
Giant Kitchen Sink Cookie
- 1 whole egg
- 2 tbsp cashew butter I like Georgia Grinders (code: kellyk)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 scoop vanilla collagen
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup gluten-free oats
- 2 tbsp sugar optional – use only if you like things sweet!
- 1/2 cup chocolate I used hukitchen gems (code: kellyk) and mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup gluten-free pretzels
- flakey sea salt optional
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients except for the pretzels and flakey sea salt.
- Using your hands, mold the batter into a cookie shape. The batter will be sticky!! Wet your hands with a little water or cooking spray before molding.
- Place the cookie on your baking sheet and top with the preztels and sea salt.
- Bake for 17 minutes.
There may be affiliate links in this post! By purchasing a product I recommend, I may receive a small compensation. Remember peeps- I’m real AF and would only recommend products I absolutely love and use myself. Thank you for supporting me in my realness- you make my LIFE!