Sometimes you really just need a blondie brownie you know? This recipe has you covered with fall twist!
You sooooo fancy!
Not you, the brownies…. but I’m sure you’re fancy too. You’ll at least look fancy once you make this recipe! It’s ridiculously easy to whip these up. Like MEGA easy. Within 30 minutes you’ll have yourself a super fun Fall inspired dessert that would be perfect for any Halloween get together. Or to just eat by yourself.
There’s no shame in the eating a brownie pan game.
These cuties are diary-free, egg-free, gluten-free and refined sugar-free AKA they are a nice change of pace compared to all the Halloween treats on the market.
I REALLY hope you love this recipe as much as we do! If you decide to make it, please do share your creation on Instagram by tagging #ahealthyharmony @ahealthyharmony. Your support means the world and I’d love to show you mine!
Double Chocolate Pumpkin Blondies
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/4 cup Coconut Sugar
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil melted and cooled
- 2 tbsp Ground Flaxseed
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 1 1/2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 cup Dairy-Free Chocolate Chips + more for topping
- 2 tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an 8x8 baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the peanut butter, coconut oil, vanilla, flax, sugar and pumpkin puree. Stir in the rest of the ingredients except for the chocolate chips and cocoa powder.
- Once the dry ingredients are mixed into the wet, fold in the chocolate chips.
- Take half the dough out and set it aside. (I put it in my baking dish.) Stir in the cocoa powder into the remaining dough until well combined. Add the removed dough back into the bowl with the chocolate dough. Using your hand, lightly fold both the pumpkin dough and the chocolate dough into each other. *You should only fold it 2 or 3 times.
- Press the dough into the 8x8 baking dish before baking it in your preheated oven for 25-27 minutes.
- Let it cool completely before cutting it into 12-16 bars!