1) Nuzest USA – “thekellykathleen”
Nuzest is the only protein powder I use and you will see it in nearly all the recipes I post on The Kelly Kathleen. Nuzest’s proteins contain ALL 9 essential amino acids (and about 12 additional amino acids) that are crucial for plant-based eaters. While the texture can take a few times to get used to, it’s the only protein on the market doesn’t taste like artificial sugar nor does it upset my stomach!
My Favorite Product’s from Nuzest USA:
- Clean Lean Protein – Smooth Vanilla and Rich Chocolate are my go-to’s.
- Digestive Support Protein – Probiotic Vanilla can be found in nearly 50% of my recipes! I love that it supports my gut while also allowing me to reach my protein goals.
- Digestive Enzymes – These are CRUCIAL on sensitive stomach days. I take two before a meal and I find that I’m able to stomach the food much easier verses having discomfort.
2) Further Food – “kellyk”
Further Food is one of my OG companies that I used to represent when I was consuming collagen (don’t get feisty) and still to this day, I love the company! They have the cleanest products on the market, making sure they source from reputable businesses.
Plus, I love that it’s women owned and ran!
A few of the plant-based products that I love:
- Vegan Beauty – Powerful plant-based ingredients that boost your body’s natural collagen production for radiant skin, shinier hair and stronger nails. With a delicious, decadent dark chocolate taste, this is sure to be the best (and tastiest!) part of your skincare routine
- Elderberry Soothing Syrup – A powerful blend of Sambucus elderberry extract, cinnamon, cloves and soothing honey makes this a delightfully delicious syrup that supports year round immune health.
- Superfood Turmeric – A delicious blend of organic turmeric, adaptogenic herbs and superfoods amps up the taste and nutrition of your recipes, plus provides daily anti-inflammation support.
3) Drink Symbi Tea – “The Kelly Kathleen”
Top 3 teas to try:
- Cycle Harmony – This hormone-supporting blend can help balance out the pains of PMS and help bring harmony to your cycle. For me personally, it has!
- Liver Support – A variety of traditional herbs to help your body naturally detox, cleanse, and flush your liver. This blend is great for those that want to support their body’s natural cleansing process.
- Anxi-Tea – A calming tea to help ease your mind and relax your body when faced with symptoms of anxiety.
4) Branch Basics – “The Kelly Kathleen”
My all time favorite CLEAN cleaning products on the market. Visit the website for the best non toxic cleaning supplies!
5) misfitS health – Thekellykathleen20
My ALL time favorite protein bars… like of all time. I also love their cereal and protein powder (but shhh, don’t tell Nuzest).
- Variety Pack of cereal – For breakfast or lunch, their plant-powered cereal certainly packs-a-crunch!
- Cookies n’ Cream – Definitely in the top three favorite products from this company! It’s like eating a candy bar but one with high fiber and plant-based protein. Essentially, it’s a win win.
- Chocolate Caramel – A PMS dream, trust me.
- Chocolate Hazelnut – I am NOT a Nutella fan but trust me when I say these would give any Nutella fan a heart attack. That being said in the best way possible. If heart attacks were actually a good thing. K, I’m leaving. Bye.
1) Hu Kitchen – “Kellyk”
An organic chocolate brand that I occasionally use for my recipes. What I love about them – their ingredients!! I’m not overly psyched about the price point though. Sometimes it’s more reasonable to buy Enjoy Life chocolate.
- Organic Chocolate Chips – keto chocolate chips made for baking. No trade-offs, just unbeatable tasting semi-sweet chocolate chips with 4 simple ingredients.
2) Lakanto – “kellyk”
If you’re looking for a sugar alternative, Lakanto is the place to buy! They have a massive range of sugar alternatives that are sugar to please any sweet tooth.
3) Imperfect Foods – $20 your first order
If you are looking to eat seasonally, locally, and with a heavy emphasis on organic – Imperfect Foods might be right for you. Imperfect Foods brings your purchase right to your door while also bringing a heavy focus to sustainable practices. You really can’t go wrong since you’ll receive 20% off your first order with this link!