When you really need a Costco muffin but your stomach is begging you not to… I got you.
This recipe was created for complete selfish reasons. I wanted a dang muffin guys.
I NEEDED A DANG MUFFIN!
Sooooo I created a Dang Good Poppyseed Muffin… there’s really nothing else to say other than gluten won’t kill you (unless it will) and being obsessive about what you put in your body is actually more harmful than not.
Eat the muffin and carry on with your day. Mmk? Mmk. Good talk folks.
IF YOU DECIDE TO MAKE THIS OR ONE OF MY MANY OTHER RECIPES, PLEASE DO SHARE YOUR CREATION ON INSTAGRAM BY TAGGING #AHEALTHYHARMONY @AHEALTHYHARMONY. YOUR SUPPORT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME AND I’D LOVE TO SHOW YOU MINE!
Dang Good Poppy Seed Muffins
- 3 whole Eggs
- 1/2 cup Coconut Oil melted
- 1 6oz Dairy-Free Yogurt I used a vanilla flavor
- 1 tsp Almond Extract
- 2 1/2 tbsp Poppy Seeds
- 1 box Annie’s Organics Yellow Cake Mix
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F. Spray or line a jumbo muffin tin and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs and coconut oil until well combined.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and stir until incorporated.
- Spoon the batter into your muffin tins. The batter should be nearly to the top of the liners- you’ll have a bit ever batter to make into a mug cake! Microwave it for 2-3 minutes and thank me later.
- Bake the 6 jumbo muffins for 22-25 minutes. Mine were done at 22 minutes exactly.
- Let them cool completely before popping them out of the tray and enjoying!
I’ll leave you to the deliciousness…