Literally the easiest and most foolproof recipe you will ever make!
And yes… you will make this. I mean, how can you not?
This recipe can be adapted for whatever you have in your kitchen. I’ve officially made this recipe 7 times- each time using a different mix of fruit.
Peaches with raspberries
Peaches with blueberries
Blueberries with raspberries (this recipe)
Blueberries, raspberries and blackberries
Blackberries with peaches
I’ve essentially made it a million ways, each one tasting amazing! I know you all will love this simple recipe especially with it being berry season.
IF YOU DECIDE TO MAKE THIS OR ONE OF MY MANY OTHER RECIPES, PLEASE DO SHARE YOUR CREATION ON INSTAGRAM BY TAGGING #AHEALTHYHARMONY @AHEALTHYHARMONY. YOUR SUPPORT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME AND I’D LOVE TO SHOW YOU MINE!
Dairy & Gluten Free Berry Crisp
- 12 oz Frozen Raspberries partially defrosted
- 12 oz Frozen Blueberries partially defrosted
- 2 tbsp Coconut Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 juiced Lemon about 2 tbsp
- 2 tsp Cinnamon divided
- 3/4 tsp Nutmeg divided
- 1 1/2 cup GF Oats alt// use all chickpea to keep it grain-free
- 1 1/2 cup Chickpea Flour
- 1/4 cup Date Nectar alt// use maple syrup or honey
- 1/2 cup Coconut Oil
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- In a small bowl, stir together your partially defrosted berries with the coconut sugar, lemon juice, vanilla extract, coconut sugar, 1 tsp of cinnamon and 1/4 tsp of nutmeg.
- While the berries continue to defrost, preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix together the rest of the ingredients.
- Once the oven has preheated, spray an 8×8 baking dish with cooking spray. Pour the defrosted berry mixture into the baking dish.
- Crumble the topping over the berries. Lightly press down on the topping before baking the crisp for 45 minutes.
- Serve warm right out of the oven or get fancy and top it with ice cream
There may be affiliate links in this post! By purchasing a product I recommend, I may receive a small compensation. Remember peeps- I’m real AF and would only recommend products I absolutely love and use myself. Thank you for supporting me in my realness- you make my LIFE!