Chunky Monkey Banana Ice Cream
A tasty AF no churn ice cream made out of refined sugar-free ingredients!
- 3 large bananas coined and frozen
- 1 tbsp cacao powder alt use unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp peanut butter I like Georgia Grinders (code: kellyk)
- 1-4 squares dark chocolate chopped, I like Hu Kitchen (code: healthyharmony)
- pinch of flaky sea salt
- 1 scoop collagen optional
In a food processor, pulse the bananas until smooth.
Pulse in the cacao powder + peanut butter (& optional collagen).
Swirl in the chocolate + sea salt with a spoon before transfering the contents to a bowl.
Eat immediately or place in your freezer to set for 3-4 hours to have the texture resemble closer to an ice cream texture.