Chocolate covered bananas just got an upgrade with these Chocolate Tahini Banana Bites! Oh my gosh you guys they are SO good! I promise, you’ll never let your bananas go to waste again.
Even better, this might be the easiest snack recipe, like, ever.
All you have to do is slice your nanner into little coins. Then, top half of the banana coins with tahini and make little sammies with the other halves. Wait, you can’t eat them yet! Set your sandwiches to freeze for 30ish minutes.
After they’ve frozen, go ahead and melt your chocolate. Just zap it in the microwave for a few seconds. I used a vegan brand from Walmart. Can we just take a minute to appreciate that Walmart has vegan chocolate?? Thanks. Okay, then dip the sammies into the chocolate, and freeze them again.
I added chopped almonds to make them look pretty, but this is totally unnecessary!
Dying to tell everyone you made this recipe and loved it?? Don’t forget to share a picture and tag @thekellykathleen so that I can profess my love to you and re-share it for all to see!
Chocolate Tahini White Choco Covered Banana Bites 📸
- 1 Banana, Coined
- 2-3 tbsp Chocolate Tahini I used the Soom brand
- 2-3 tbsp Vegan White Chocolate I used the Walmart brand
- Top half the banana coins with the tahini before using the other half of the banana coins to make little sammies.
- Freeze them for 30+ minutes. After they’re frozen, melt the white chocolate and dip the sammies into the chocolate and refreeze.
- I decided to top mine with almonds just for looks but it’s completely unnecessary.
There may be affiliate links in this post! By purchasing a product I recommend, I may receive a small compensation. Remember peeps- I’m real AF and would only recommend products I absolutely love and use myself. Thank you for supporting me in my realness- you make my LIFE!