Is there anything better than cake? Um…YEAH! It’s a Chocolate Sunflower Cup Mug Cake ready in 90 seconds!
The base of this recipe is made with good-for-you stuff like almond flour, mashed banana, Probiotic Vanilla Protein by Nuzest USA, and ground flaxseed. Then, to treat myself, I stuffed it with a sun butter cup (I used Lakanto). ‘Cause balance.
And, YOU GUYS! This mug cake might be my best yet. That’s right, I said it. It was perfectly moist, chocolatey, and totally delicious.
Run to your kitchen right now, toss all the ingredients except the sun butter cup in a small bowl, and mix. Then, add it to a greased ramekin or mug, top it with the sun butter cup, and pop it in the microwave for 90 seconds. Finally, let it sit for a minute, and dive in!
If you want to use the same ingredients I did, do yourself a favor and use code: thekellykathleen to restock your protein, and try out Lakanto sun butter cups with code: kellyk!
Dying to tell everyone you made this recipe and loved it?? Don’t forget to share a picture and tag @thekellykathleen so that I can profess my love to you and re-share it for all to see!
Chocolate Sunflower Cup Mug Cake
- 3 tbsp almond flour
- 1 tbsp mashed banana
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tbsp probiotic vanilla protein by Nuzest USA code: thekellykathleen
- 1/2 tsp ground flaxseed
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 1 sunflower butter cup I used Lakanto (code: kellyk)
- Mix all the ingredients together except for the sunflower butter cup in a small bowl.
- Spray a small ramekin with cooking spray before spooning the mixture in the ramekin and topping it with the sunflower butter cup.
- Cook in the microwave on high for 90 seconds.
- Let sit a minute before diving in!
There may be affiliate links in this post! By purchasing a product I recommend, I may receive a small compensation. Remember peeps- I’m real AF and would only recommend products I absolutely love and use myself. Thank you for supporting me in my realness- you make my LIFE!