Okay, so, being a mom of 3, it’s no secret that caffeine is an essential part of my day. I’m talking non-negotiable. However, chocolate is also pretty high up on my priority list, too.
Veggies, unfortunately, don’t always get prioritized as they should. Hey, I’m human, too! So, in an effort to sneak more veggies into my diet without sacrificing the foods I love, I created these Chocolate Espresso Oats.
Made with riced cauliflower (Trust me. Freeze it, I swear it tastes better!), gluten-free oats, Nuzest real coffee clean lean protein (code: thekellykathleen if ya want a discount!), espresso grounds, and a Goes Hawaiian Jojo’s Chocolate Bites, this recipe is full of nutrients and fiber but tastes like dessert. I guess it’s true, vegetables really do taste good!
To make this oatmeal, just mix your cauliflower (you froze it, right?), oats, and milk. Microwave the mixture. Wait, though! Be careful. Overflowing oatmeal is the WORST. Okay, then, stir in your protein powder and add your toppings – the more chocolate, the better in my opinion!
Dying to tell everyone you made this recipe and loved it?? Don’t forget to share a picture and tag @thekellykathleen so that I can profess my love to you and re-share it for all to see!
Chocolate Espresso Oats (GF, V)
- 1/2 cup Rice Cauli, Frozen (It tastes better I swear!)
- 1/2 cup GF Oats
- 1 cup Soy Milk, plus more for splashing!
- 1/2 serving Nuzest USA Real Coffee Clean Lean Protein (Code: thekelllykathleen)
- 1 Goes Hawaiian JoJo's Bite, Chopped you can use whatever chocolate you like!
- 1/2 Small Nanner, Coined
- 1 tsp Espresso Grounds
- Mix the first 3 ingredients together and cook in the microwave until done, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in protein powder and top with the rest of the ingredients.
There may be affiliate links in this post! By purchasing a product I recommend, I may receive a small compensation. Remember peeps- I’m real AF and would only recommend products I absolutely love and use myself. Thank you for supporting me in my realness- you make my LIFE!