Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread
- 1 whole egg
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar I used @lakanto monk fruit but coconut or cane would work too
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup dairy-free milk
- 1/2 cup shredded zucchini squeezed with a papertowel or potato sack and packed
- 1 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg optional – use 1/2 more cinnamon if not using
- 1/2-1 cup chocolate I used a mixture of mini choco chips and @hukitchen chocolate gems (code: healthyharmony)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Line or spray a loaf pan and set aside.
- Whisk together the egg, sugar, vanilla and milk.
- Add in the pressed zucchini and whisk again. Fold in the dry ingredients.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes or until a toothpick is inserted and comes out clean. Store in an airtight container for up to 2-3 days on the counter or 5-6 days refrigerated.
IF YOU DECIDE TO MAKE THIS OR ONE OF MY MANY OTHER RECIPES, PLEASE DO SHARE YOUR CREATION ON INSTAGRAM BY TAGGING #thekellykathleen @thekellykathleen. YOUR SUPPORT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME AND I’D LOVE TO SHOW YOU MINE!
There may be affiliate links in this post! By purchasing a product I recommend, I may receive a small compensation. Remember peeps- I’m real AF and would only recommend products I absolutely love and use myself. Thank you for supporting me in my realness- you make my LIFE!