I almost didn’t add this recipe to my website because it is TOO easy but then I realized that everyone needs a simple recipe. Right? Right.
Smoothies have been my go-to lately because my schedule has been beautifully overwhelming lately. I say beautifully because it’s a blessing to be so busy! Between the kids, family, work and personal wants… I could easy dread the business or I could count my blessings.
I’ll also be counting this smoothie as a blessing mmk?
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3… like a lot of my recipes lately!
And no, it doesn’t have to be summer to enjoy a nutritionally packed drink. Just pull up your fuzzy socks and put on your sweater. Boom.
I chose to use my favorite vegan protein powder in this one because it makes the creamiest of smoothies! Nuzest not only creates protein that taste amazing but they are a company that honestly care about their customers. They even gave me a code so that you all could save some $$$. If you use ‘ahealthyharmony’ on the Nuzest website, you can save yourself quite a few pennies. Enough to buy yourself a fuzzy sweater to wear while you’re eating said smoothie. It’s really a win win.
IF YOU DECIDE TO MAKE THIS OR ONE OF MY MANY OTHER RECIPES, PLEASE DO SHARE YOUR CREATION ON INSTAGRAM BY TAGGING #AHEALTHYHARMONY @AHEALTHYHARMONY. YOUR SUPPORT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME AND I’D LOVE TO SHOW YOU MINE!
Cherry Chocolate Smoothie
- 1 cup Frozen Riced Cauliflower
- 1/2 cup Frozen Cherries
- 1 small Frozen Banana
- 1 cup Cashew Milk
- 1 serving Nuzest Chocolate Protein (ahealthyharmony saves you %15)
- 1 tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder optional
- In a high speed blender, blend the first four ingredients until smooth.
- Add in the protein powder and cocoa powder (if using) and blend again until incorporated.
- Top with whatever you'd like! I drizzled 100% dark chocolate and a few mini chocolate chips.