No, I’m not going to bust out singing Britney Spears…. definitely thought about it though.
And by thought about it, I meant absolutely did while I was typing up this post. You’re welcome for that image.
You’re also welcome for these legendary CBD Cookie Dough Cups. Why are they legendary? Because I say so okay??
They’re only three ingredients, vegan (if you’re honey friendly) and gluten-free plus full of one of my favorite NATURAL gifts to humans, the gift of CBD. So essentially I just made you the easiest and CHILLEST treat you’ll ever see. Well, and eat!
Now, if you’re anything like Suzy’s uptight mother- you’ve been living under a rock and are purely appalled that I would be in support of such a thing. I’m guessing you aren’t though.
Now, I have been a long time CONSUMER (not just fan) of Cured Nutrition products. I started using them before they realized they needed to put nutrition labels on their products. We’re talking YEARS ago. SO… let me tell you that as a consumer, I completely support their quality of ingredients. Since companies have professionals that word things perfectly and I clearly…. don’t… here’s a clip from their website describing what there CBD Chocolate Chip Dough (what I used in this recipe) is all about “Made from broad spectrum CBD distillate extracted from the highest of quality Colorado-grown organic hemp. May contain CBD, CBN, CBG, CBDa ” (curednutrition.com)
Many tests have been conducted over the years on what CBD is and it actually benefits. It wasn’t until a couple years ago that scientists concluded full spectrum CBD actually provides more relief than CBD isolate. AKA Cured Nutrition uses CBD that will cover all the bases!
Now, what are you waiting for? Order yourself some Cured Nutrition Dough and start making these chill AF treats.
Oh, and order some spices too because I put that shit on everything! Top faves? Cinnamon & Honey, Peanut Butter & Chocolate and Roast Garlic & Lemon Pepper. They even have Pumpkin Spice for all you basic bitches out there… yes, I am about myself too!
IF YOU DECIDE TO MAKE THIS OR ONE OF MY MANY OTHER RECIPES, PLEASE DO SHARE YOUR CREATION ON INSTAGRAM BY TAGGING #AHEALTHYHARMONY @AHEALTHYHARMONY. YOUR SUPPORT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME AND I’D LOVE TO SHOW YOU MINE!
CBD Cookie Dough Cup
- 2 1/2 cups Dairy-Free Chocolate
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 1/2 servings Cured Nutrition Chocolate Chip Dough
- Grab three jumbo silicone cupcake liners or 6 regular liners and have them at the ready.
- In a small bowl, melt 1 cup of chocolate with 1 tbsp of coconut oil for 30 seconds. Stir and melt again for 15 seconds or until fully melted.
- Evenly pour the chocolate into the molds before placing them into the freezer to set for 10 minutes.
- After the 10 minutes- melt the rest of the chocolate and coconut oil using the same method as above. You make need to heat the chocolate for an additional 15 seconds.
- Take the mold out of the freezer and divide the cookie dough evenly between the molds.
- Pour the melted chocolate into the molds over the cookie dough. Lightly tap the cups on your counter to release any air bubbles. Place them back into the freezer to fully set. About 20-30 minutes.
- These are best kept in the fridge. Let them sit out on the counter 10-15 minutes before eating to soften the cookie dough.
There may be affiliate links in this post! By purchasing a product I recommend, I may receive a small compensation. Remember peeps- I’m real AF and would only recommend products I absolutely love and use myself. Thank you for supporting me in my realness- you make my LIFE!