I know we’ve all made our fair share of banana bread in the past year. BUT have you made banana bread oats yet?! I didn’t think so.
Not your typical oats, this recipe is made with cauliflower rice (You can’t taste it. I promise), protein powder, and plant-based milk for an insanely delicious and incredibly healthy meal.
As always, I’m giving you my code (thekellykathleen) to help save you money on all your protein needs. Being a mom of three, I’ll take discounts wherever I can get them – totally cool if it’s not your thing, though! I’ll still love ya anyway…
I’ll be eating this for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dessert is reserved for pretzels. Don’t judge.
Just try this recipe and find out for yourself just how addictive it is!
Dying to tell everyone you made this recipe and loved it?? Don’t forget to share a picture and tag @thekellykathleen so that I can profess my love to you and re-share it for all to see!
“Banana Bread” Baked Oats
- 1/2 cup Riced Cauliflower
- 1/2 cup Oats, Gluten-Free If Necessary
- 1/2 cup Plant-Based Milk
- 1-2 tbsp Maple Syrup (Optional)
- 1/2 serving Pea Protein, Such as Nuzest Vanilla Probiotic (code: thekellykathleen)
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 Small Banana, Coined
- Whisk all the ingredients together except for the banana coins.
- Fold in the banana before pouring the mixture into a greased ramekin.
- Bake at 375 for 25ish minutes or until a toothpick can be inserted and come out clean.
- I topped mine some Georgia Grinders cashew butter (code: kellyk) and some maple syrup for fun.
There may be affiliate links in this post! By purchasing a product I recommend, I may receive a small compensation. Remember peeps- I’m real AF and would only recommend products I absolutely love and use myself. Thank you for supporting me in my realness- you make my LIFE!