These sugar-free oats are filled with healthy fats, slow digesting carbs and a whole lot of plant-based protein! They are perfect for one or to be shared with a veggie filled breakfast!
Fall is coming in hot in the PNW and I could not be more excited about it. Something else that I’m excited about? These OATS! I’ve had oats at least once a week for the last 3-4 years. I just love how cozy and nutritious they are. Add some protein + healthy fats, you have yourself a complete SATISFYING meal that will leave you full for hours.
Which is kind of cool because that’s what eating is all about.
I use to be a big fan of protein bars but over the last 6 months I realized I much rather get the same caloric density with cleaner ingredients. I know there are clean protein bars out there but if I’m honest, I haven’t found one that I’ve liked. Lately, I’ve been replacing my morning routine of out the door while grabbing a coffee + protein bar with grabbing these oats instead! Plenty of volume from the riced cauliflower, complex carbs, protein and fats. Plus, you can’t go wrong with chocolate.
I’ll be honest, this bowl is DENSE. Most the time I’m full half way through which is why I think this would be great to share or to meal prep two and eat them all week! Work smarter not harder peeps.
Since you are begging me to tell you, I usually whip this up at night (scarf down half because it is delicious) and place it in the fridge for the morning. A half serving is perfect and *GASP* I even eat it cold.
Baked Sugar-Free Oats
- 1/2 cup GF Old-Fashion Oats
- 1 cup Riced Cauliflower
- 1 serving Nuzuest Just Natural Protein Powder //alt use whatever plant-based protein
- 3/4 cup Unsweetened Cashew Milk I used an Ellie's Best nut milk bag to make my own
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsp Flaxseed Meal
- 1 square Ghirardelli 100% Chocolate Bar //alt use whatever sugar-free chocolate you'd like
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F. Spray an oven-safe ramekin (that holds at least 1.5 cups) with cooking spray. Add all of the ingredients and stir well to combine.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. Mine took 30 minutes exactly.
- Serve warm or let it cool completely and enjoy it chilled (like overnight oats)
If you enjoyed eating these as much as I did, make sure to tag @ahealthyharmony #ahealthyharmony on Instagram. I’d like to shout about how much of a rock star you truly are! 🙂