You know when you have a hankering for something sweet and you need it now? I have the solution to your problem. These blondies are gooey sweet deliciousness that take about 25 minutes to make. I have now made the recipe so many times that I can whip these babies up in no time flat!
They’re vegan, refined-sugar free, gluten-free and only have TEN ingredients. I’m pretty sure they’re a winner.
For this recipe, I used sweetened almond butter (sweetened with honey) so I might recommend adding just a touch more sugar if your almond butter is a plain jane. That is, of course, if you like things sweet!
Also, sea salt totally not optional. It gives these beauties the best flavor!!
Make sure to show these beauties some love by tagging me on Instagram when then become your latest obsession… because they will!
IF YOU DECIDE TO MAKE THIS OR ONE OF MY MANY OTHER RECIPES, PLEASE DO SHARE YOUR CREATION ON INSTAGRAM BY TAGGING #AHEALTHYHARMONY @AHEALTHYHARMONY. YOUR SUPPORT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME AND I’D LOVE TO SHOW YOU MINE!
Almond Butter Chocolate Chip Blondies
- 1/2 cup Almond Butter
- 1/4 cup Non-Dairy Milk
- 1/2 cup Coconut Sugar
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 1 1/4 cup Almond Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 bar Dairy-Free Chocolate, chopped
- sprinkle of Sea Salt (not optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray or line it with parchment paper- set it aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add all the ingredients except for the chocolate and the sea salt. Whisk until combined.
- Pour the batter into your prepared baking dish. Top with chopped chocolate and sea salt.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Mine were perfectly done after 23.
- Let the blondies cool for at least 10 minutes in the pan before transferring them to a cooling rack.
There may be affiliate links in this post! By purchasing a product I recommend, I may receive a small compensation. Remember peeps- I’m real AF and would only recommend products I absolutely love and use myself. Thank you for supporting me in my realness- you make my LIFE!